Tradigital FX Animator
Data dodania: 13 listopada 2017
Miejsce: Manchester, UK
Summary of the Role:
Brown Bag Films 2D Animation Studio in Manchester is recruiting for the position of Tradigital FX ANIMATOR.
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new, high profile, 80x11 minute episode pre-school series for Nickelodeon.
The series is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create high standard of tradigital FX animation for broadcast
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines
- Will work closely with Rigging and Comp team to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as an FX Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work
- Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks
- Must be comfortable with both working independently and as part of a team, with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through
- Task-driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Must be open to direction
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots
- Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony and/or experience with Shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus
Contract type: Fixed Contract